18 Nick Pappas
|High School:||South River|
- "I made VWC my No. 1 choice because I loved the location and the people I met while on my visit. I knew VWC was the place for me."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Salisbury University, Limestone College and Frostburg State University
VWC Career Statistics
- VWC's third leading scorer with 25 goals, 11 assists and 36 points
- Scored a career-high seven goals against Roanoke College , tying the fourth highest single-game total in Virginia Wesleyan history
- Scored four goals in an 11-6 win over Christopher Newport University and three goals in wins over Guilford College and Randolph College
- Two-time Scholar-Athlete Award recipient -- Minds in Motion
- Coaches All-Anne Arundel County first team honoree as a senior
- Scored 40 goals and 18 assists as a senior, helping South River to a 14-3 record
- Scored 18 goals and 10 assists as a junior, helping South River to a 16-1 record
- Honor Roll and Principals Roll honoree as a senior
- Son of Maria and Dean Pappas; mom attended Towson University and dad attended the University of Maryland-Baltimore County
- Has one brother, Tom
- Enjoys reggae, country, and rap, and spending vacation time in Mexiso
- Favorites include the book "Holes," the movie "Superbad/" and the TV series "The Office"
- A fan of Russian hockey star Alexander Ovechkin and pro football's Baltimore Ravens
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "hard-working, out-going, friendly, motivated, social"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "competing against other athletes and pushing yourself to your fullest potential. The reality that anything in a game can change at any moment."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to win a conference championship,be an All-ODAC (Old Dominion Athletic Conference) player, and make it to the NCAA tournament. "
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Real World because I'd get to travel to an awesome place and meet new people"
- The one superpower I would like to possess is: "flying."
- People might be surprised to know: "in the summer of 2008 I traveled with my family throughout difference places in Europe on a cruise ship and saw many historical structures."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I' an working for a compnay that I enjoy working for and making a good living. Also, I hope to live by the water."
- The most important advice I've received is: "everything always works out and you have to work for what you get" -- Father